Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Come Play with SoloPlay & Win

Want to win a copy of SoloPlay by Miranda Baker? Sure you do! I promise, you won't regret it. Keep reading to find out how.

I don't think it's a secret anymore. I have a bit of a crush on Miranda Baker. She's soft, sensual, erotic and knows how to bake. Just the baking alone is what sold me on her.  But all that aside - this woman knows how to write. When I first read Bottoms Up, I knew I had an addiction. SoloPlay is just as good.

She had me right at the beginning. A woman (librarian) having lacklustre sex (yes, that's how it opens). We've all been there, done that and have all tried to burn the bra with it - right? The man blames her - of course...and then it hits you. You're hooked. You meet Crystal who blows your mind away and find yourself in a place where you ignore your husband, children and supper that is burning in the oven. The only thing that matters is that you find yourself wet and wanting. Wanting the kids to either be invited to a sleepover and go play over at someone's house so you can have time alone with your 'other' to try some of these moves Miranda mentions in SoloPlay.

Whether you are someone who likes to use toys or not, it won't matter. You'll either find yourself wishing you had some or googling the nearest toy store to buy some. This story is full of erotic whispers and longing. But more than that - it's a story that every single woman can see herself in - at one time or another. Doubt. Self exploration. Passion. Love. This has a HEA that will bring a smile to your face and a sigh to your heart.

You'll love it.

Wanna own it? You can. Here's how. You must be a follower and leave a comment. Simple as that. No hoops to jump through. Oh wait - it would be nice if you would share your favourite chocolate dessert. For my benefit - selfish I know ;)  I'll leave it up until Friday at midnight.

1 comments:

McKenzie McCann said...

I love books that hook you from the first page. One of my favorite things to do is stay up 12 hours straight reading a really good book(s).

Post a Comment